Strong, fast, battery-powered, brushless blind rivet technology.
The CBR2000 is a professional, battery-driven riveting tool for mounting pop rivets up to 6.4 mm diameter. Thanks to its brushless motor and a setting force of 20,000 N, this riveting tool is perfect for mounting structural pop rivets. With this professional, flexible tool you never need worry about cables being constantly in the way and you can mount pop rivets where and when you want. The CBR2000 features good ergonomics, high-speed and a long operating time.
Features and benefits:
- Three light-emitting diodes are integrated into the adjustment ring and light up your rivet area and the diodes remain illuminated after the setting process, giving a continuous workflow even under bad lighting conditions.
- The slide-in/out battery has an optical and acoustic charging status display where the sleep function and the electrical feedback of the braking energy extend the battery range to up to 2,000 riveting operations.
- The fast-charging unit has a quick charge function so the battery can be used again after only 45 minutes of charging, and is fully charged after just 90 minutes.
- Immediately after mandrel break-off, this optional auto-reverse function operating mode stops the pulling process and moves the jaw assembly back into the initial position. This saves time and energy while making sure the tool is immediately ready for use.
- The brushless DC motor technology is highly efficient with a long life and uses electrical sensors to detect the rotor’s position and commutate the stator coil via circuit breakers. Special software controls the motor.
- The li-ion battery chargers can handle 110–240v ac voltages and international plugs are also included in the kit.
The CBR2000 fits nicely into the custom case – take it wherever it is needed! The portable kit includes CBR2000 rivet gun, slide-in battery(s), battery charger, exchange nosepieces, maintenance wrench.
Car-O-Liner, when only the best will do!
For more information, go to www.car-o-liner.com.au or call Car-O-Liner Australia on Tel: (02) 4271 6287.