Suncorp acknowledges both the financial and emotional strain lockdowns are having on motor repairers in New South Wales, Victoria, and the ACT.
Suncorp’s Executive General Manager, Motor Claims, Anna Cartwright said in response to these pressures the insurer was introducing the Suncorp Repairer Support Package for panel.
Today we have launched a new industry-leading support package and encourage all impacted panel repairers to apply,” said Cartwright.
“The Suncorp Repairer Support Package aims to help our panel motor repairers to bounce back as Australia’s lockdown restrictions begin to ease.”
The Suncorp Repairer Support Package includes:
- Financial grants up to $10,000 per repair shop
- Free independent wellbeing, financial and legal consultation sessions run by Assure
Please note that ongoing support remans available, including:
- Annual training subsidy of $1000 per repair shop
- Apprenticeship scheme of $4000 per apprentice
“A sustainable motor repair industry is important for our customers and our business. While every repairer’s situation is unique, we know some short-term relief will go a long way to easing their worries and to ensure they are ready to bounce back once restrictions ease,” added Cartwright.
Application and Award Process
- Applications are welcome from Suncorp Panel Repairers in New South Wales, Victoria and the ACT.
- Complete application via this link and submit by Friday 8 October for consideration.
- Successful applications will be notified and paid the week commencing 18 October 2021 (independent wellbeing, financial and legal consultations can be arranged directly with Assure and will be billed directly to Suncorp.)
Should panel repairers have any questions, speak with their Manager, Motor Claims, or via email E: SuncorpSpir@suncorp.com.au.