PPG flies in a trio of legends from the USA to provide you with the latest techniques and methods for building your dream custom vehicle.
Their builds have stolen the limelight and the big awards at major custom vehicle shows across America but how do the industry legends consistently achieve such mind-blowing results? Thanks to the Masters of Custom 2018, PPG is giving you an unprecedented opportunity to go behind the scenes and learn from the very best. Held at PPG’s state-of-the-art NSW Training Centre over two jam-packed days on 13 and 14 September, this once-in-a-lifetime event will feature three custom painting maestros flown in specially from the US.
During a series of PPG Vibrance Collection ‘Custom Creator Sessions’, you will get to experience and absorb the skills, tips, tricks and techniques that go into designing, prepping and producing a cutting-edge custom paint finish. Importantly, there will be no rush – the presenters will take their time and ensure that all participants fully understand each individual step as they progress from panel preparation, through to final finish.
Anyone can sign up – you do not have to be a PPG customer – and the PPG Masters of Custom offers two choices.
- Option one lets you watch and learn at all of the Vibrance Collection ‘Custom Creator Sessions’.
- Option two ramps up the action to the point where you are literally hands-on with ‘Masters’ during the Vibrance Collection ‘Custom Creator Sessions’, with an added bonus of being invited to a special Meet the Masters’ Dinner.
Places are strictly limited so, to avoid disappointment, get your registration form in today by contacting Tony Naughton on 0459 820 395 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Adam Hogg on 0418 572 199 or email@example.com.
The Masters of Custom
- Charley Hutton: An absolute icon of the custom industry with a seemingly endless string of award winning builds, including Ridler cars.
- Paul Stoll: Began custom painting in Southern California in the early seventies where he was influenced and mentored by the likes of Ed Roth, George Barris, Larry Watson, Gene Winfield, Kenny Youngblood, Bill Carter and Walt Prey. Has spent the last 20 years teaching custom paint classes for PPG.
- Jeff Matauch: As well as custom painting for almost 40 years, Jeff has been a PPG Training Instructor for over 20 years. His hobbies are custom painting and building and restoring classic cars and hot rods.