Multiple spray painting and panel beating positions available in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
As a next generation repairer this is your opportunity to take part in an innovative program that is brought to you through a joint venture between RACV and Repairhub.
Partnering with Kangan Institute of TAFE we are seeking 12 employees to join this unique training academy, which is a tailored learning environment where you will learn more than a certificate; you will be exposed to practical learning from day-one by some of the most experienced trainers in the industry.
What is involved in the academy?
- 9 weeks continuous study at Kangan Institute of TAFE
- A Nationally recognised qualification
- Theory and practical foundations of panel beating or
- Theory and practical foundations of spray painting
- Full time employment from day one.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Committed to learning and developing their skills
- Looking for long term employment
- Wanting hands-on experience from day one
- Capable of working as part of a team.
Our academy is a career pathway to further training. You will initially complete a Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair with opportunities to undertake further studies and continue your employment at one of our host employer sites. What you can expect from the program:
- A career mentor
- Ongoing support
- Long term opportunities.
We are a proud sponsor of diverse recruitment practices and strongly encourage all to apply! Applicants need to have the legal right to work in Australia and will be required to undergo a national police check.
For further information about the program or to apply, please call Krystal on 1300 277 736. Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a career will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 13 December 2019.