Fix Auto USA announced the addition of seven California franchise locations, bringing Fix Auto USA’s total number of locations to 142. The additional locations expand Fix Auto USA’s geographic footprint in multiple California markets including: Northern California, San Diego and Southern California.
The new franchises are:
- Fix Auto Brea, formerly Sharper Image Collision, operated by Selvi Rizk, who also operates Fix Auto Moreno Valley.
- Fix Auto El Cajon, formerly Sid’s Auto Body, operated by Sid Rodriquez Sr. and Sid Rodriquez Jr.
- Fix Auto La Mesa, formerly Sid’s Auto Body, operated by Sid Rodriquez Sr. and Sid Rodriquez Jr.
- Fix Auto La Habra, formerly Sharper Image Collision, operated by Russ Hanson.
- Fix Auto Lake Elsinore, formerly Z Best Auto Body & Paint, operated by Pat Helferich.
- Fix Auto Lancaster, formerly Westside Body and Paint, operated by Mike Neis and Stephanie Hix.
- Fix Auto Sonora, formerly C & C Auto Body, operated by Krishneel Chand, who also operates Fix Auto Modesto.
“To see existing franchise partners expand their operations, like Krishneel and Selvi, and to welcome new operators, like Pat, Sid Sr. and Sid Jr., Russ, and Mike and Stephanie, simply underscores our mission—to provide a proven platform that allows independently owned and operated body shops to achieve long-term success,” said Fix Auto USA President and CEO Paul Gange. “We welcome these new locations to the Fix Auto USA Family.”
This article courtesy of Russell Thrall III, publisher CollisionWeek. Check out their website at: www.collisionweek.com.