The National Collision Repairer’s Symposium2021 is now “locked and loaded” and will be held at the Park Royal Monash in Melbourne on Thursday, 15 July. As the name Panorama suggests, we will offer a broad perspective of the key issues taking place in our industry.
Key topics include:
- The latest developments from the OEMs and the impact on the industry
- Update on electrification and automation of the car parc
- Overview of the structural changes within the industry
- The new legislative framework
- Attraction and retention of the next generation of technicians.
Symposium20121 “Panorama” commences at 12pm with a networking lunch and concludes at 5:30pm.