ChemSpec USA, LLC., is very excited to announce the launch of its new global website. The company is encouraging its customers and guests to visit www.chemspecpaint.com today and look around. The site includes information about the company, its products and offers a user-friendly experience that is faster and easier to navigate.
ChemSpec manufacturer’s a wide array of collision repair products for the Automotive, Fleet, OEM and Industrial Markets. Following the acquisition by Axalta in 2015, Chemspec USA has a renewed focus on growing and strengthening our relationships with customers, not only in the USA, but in other regions such as Australia & New Zealand. This new website is a step towards providing customers and website visitors with a range of information about our company and products.
“We wanted to provide a better way for both our customers and website visitors to get to know our company, its associates and to familiarize seroquel prolong online themselves with all the products that we have to offer,” said Tammy Anderson, Marketing Communication Manager ChemSpec USA. “The new website allows us to provide accurate information in a more, timely manner.”
A few website features include:
- Mobile Responsive
- Convenient forms to request product information, as well as product demos, or assistance from various departments
- Easy access for customers to the latest colour formulations.
- The latest news and events from Chemspec USA including tradeshow, product features and announcements.
- Employment portal accessing worldwide job opportunities within ChemSpec USA, LLC., and parent company Axalta Coating Systems, LLC.
- Product Selector which allows customers and visitors to easily filter and locate products even if they are not familiar with the companies branded products.
For more information on Chemspec in Australia and New Zealand, contact Corey Smith on (+61) 0419 552 868, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their new website www.chemspecpaint.com.