Increase technician efficiency and body shop profitability with the flexible, organised and ergonomic addition to your business.
Flexible: move the PointX II easily around the workshop. From your diagnostic bay to the collision repair bay, PointX II can increase your workshop’s performance by always being near at hand. Roll it near your bench or lift and get started!
Organised: keep your PointX II and its accessories organised making it easier and faster to complete repairs. The storage cart provides a one-stop place to store your PointX II measuring arm, all accessories, a computer, tangent board and screen, as well as many other items. Accessories are easily identifiable giving improved stock management.
Ergonomic: No need to work from the floor or other inappropriate surface. The new storage cart places the PointX II and measuring parts at a convenient height, ensuring that technicians tire less easily and can work faster with less physical. stress.
Features and benefits:
- Side storage: for the PointX II, the extension and 600mm tube
- Screen mount: keeps computer screen at comfortable viewing height
- First drawer: keyboard and mouse storage, even room for a small laptop
- Second drawer: space for extra accessories
- Third drawer: measuring parts and stay organised: tubes, magnetic holder, measuring adapters (including space for extra adapter kits (sold separately).
- Cabinet storage: space for computer, electric source etc. (an extra shelf is included in the cart)
- WSS side panel: the pattern matches any hooks available from our WSS system
- Rubber mat on top: equipment stays put, no rolling off the cabinet
For more information, contact www.car-o-liner.com.au or call Car-O-Liner Australia on (02) 4271 6287.