With over 30 years’ experience, Lowbake has a wide product range including world-leading technology such as UV and IR curing, spray booths catering for all vehicle types, preparation bays, mixing room, vacuum equipment, wash bays, offices and so much more.
Rob Mildenhall, Capricorn’s National Panel Manager added his views on the appointment of Lowbake as a Preferred Supplier to Capricorn.
“We recognise Lowbake as a leading manufacturer of spray booths and curing ovens in Australia, and with the assurance of the latest technology and services in all Lowbake products, our members have the confidence that their new purchase complies with all regulatory standards and requirements. This appointment is strengthened by Capricorn Finance Services which enables our members to invest in equipment and technology which in turn helps build and secure their businesses for the future. We are very excited to welcome Lowbake into the Capricorn family!”
Whether members are looking to purchase a new facility or simply interested in overhauling an existing shop, Lowbake can provide the key to your success from initial design right through to equipment switch-on. Lowbake equipment is currently operating in the training centres of 3M, Axalta, BASF, PPG and AkzoNobel across the world. With well over 3,000 installations both nationally and overseas, Lowbake provides fully compliant paint shop equipment to a myriad of clients.
The Lowbake advantage:
- Proven ability and experience of over 30 years
- End-to-end support
- Turn-key solutions
- Custom design and paint shop process analysis
- Pre and pos- installation onsite training
- Designers, manufacturers and suppliers of world-leading technology
- Local service crews, installers and maintenance technicians nationwide
- Back-to-base monitoring capabilities for performance monitoring and updates
- Unmatched quality and service
- 3D scanning of facilities pre and post installation
For more information, call (03) 9794 8533, email email@example.com or visit www.lowbake.com