The Bendigo Kangan Institute’s purpose is to deliver innovative learning solutions for individuals, industry and communities that facilitate real employment outcomes by putting the student at the centre of everything they do. BKI is currently seeking an experienced Auto body Teacher to join our Automotive team at Docklands.
- To deliver and the assess the competencies across a broad range of skill levels from entry level to post trade.
- Focus on Body Repair and Welding
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the automotive industry and contemporary teaching methods for a variety of learners.
- Continuously improving the BKI’s reputation for excellence in teaching, learning and service delivery education solutions.
- Work closely with other BKI staff members to deliver quality products within optimal timeframes that reflect the learning needs of the automotive industry.
- An appropriate qualification (Degree, Diploma or Certificate) within the Automotive industry with substantial demonstrated industry experience;
- Diploma of VET Practice or other approved teacher training qualification which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent (or willingness to undertake and complete within the next 18 months);
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment including Design & Develop Assessment tools and Adult language, literacy and Numeracy skills
- A diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education.
For full details about this outstanding opportunity visit: https://www.seek.com.au/job/39659417?type=standard&searchrequesttoken=29b08957-624e-4329-b158-65d0beb8da36 or for further information call Michael Mavrikakis Lead Educator on 03 9099 4204.